Financial support for your family in times of despair
If you or your partner were to die unexpectedly would you want your family to be financially taken care of?
If there are children, at what age would the children be before the surviving partner returned to work and what might that income be?
How would your partner cope if they had no financial assistance to fall back on?
In New Zealand 1 in 6 males and 1 in 9 females aged over 30 will die between the age of 30 and 65
Upon death, a lump sum payment is made to the owners of the policy. This can be used to:
- Pay of any debts
- Provide a fund to enable the surviving family to go through the grieving process
- To provide an income stream to help the surviving spouse to bring up the family
- Cover the cost of healthcare and education for your family
- Give your dependents the start in life that you would want to give them if you were alive
- To purchase a deceased shareholder’s shares in accompany to ensure business stability
Here at Direct Insurance Brokers, we provide you with in-depth policy advice, allowing you to identify the best options for you and your family. We make understanding insurance policies simple and easy, making sure you get the most out the money you spend on insurance. We also make regular reviews of your policies to make sure they are up to date with your current circumstances. Our aim is to make sure you get the best insurance, personalised to you, within your budget.